Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Quotes

Today I just have two quotes for you. They've been bouncing in my head so if I put them down here I quit trying to remember them.

Talk to a friend of mine (who has two kids of his own) about Tobiah coming home and taking care of two kids. We were talking about a picnic we had gone to with Corban and keeping him entertained. He said "Wait till you have two. You have to quit playing man to man and switch to a zone defense."

The second was funny in the context of when it was said, but the more I've thought about it the more real it's become. Corban was having some potty issues one day....Marjorie said, "You need to know when to let go and when to hold on. All of life is knowing when to let go and hold on." I laughed when I heard it, but now I'm blown away by the simplicity of that statement.

No comments: