Wednesday, July 16, 2008

And the Results Are In......

Before I begin I again just wanted to say thank you thank you thank you to all our prayer partners around the world who have been uplifting us for months...and years. You have blessed our lives. There are people praying that we don't even know and we just want to thank you.

So today was the day our paperwork was suppose to go to court in Ethiopia. As I said before, Ethiopia is 7 hours ahead of us. Our agency however is 3 hours behind us. So we're dealing with a 10 hour conversion of information.

Once again, God did crazy cool stuff. I will forever be in awe of how he works.

So late last night I got online and checked our agencies bulletin board. I saw a two line post from the head of our agency. All she said was that the lady who normally contacts families was out of the office yesterday and that she (the head of the agency) contacted the one family who didn't pass court and everyone else passed.

So that was confusing.....because we weren't suppose to go to court until today....not yesterday.....

So I immediately e-mailed her. I just received the response. Sure enough, we passed court YESTERDAY. So instead of letting us get all worked up today and waiting until late this afternoon to hear the news, God took care of things before we were even expecting it. Everything with Tobiah's adoption has gone that way. God continues to clear the path way ahead of us. The road has been smooth. We have continually been blessed and amazed as we watch God do the work for us.

So what's next? We will hear in the next couple days when they'd like us to travel. We're expect that it'll be the 3rd or 4th week of August.....so basically a month from now we might be meeting our new son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am completely blown away at God's goodness to us. GOD IS GOOD ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE TIME.

1 comment:

Peggy & Bill said...

Praise Him for answered prayers! Was excited to read all in the update. Of course, Grandma R. had to write with the good news too. I think she is very excited!!!!